Wednesday, June 06, 2007

fruita singletrack: 1

me: 1

clink clink clink...

yep, there it is... busted 7th rib on the left side. sorry, no cool x-rays, i just visited my dr. neighbor for the diagnosis. note to self: don't overextend your welcome speeding down trails you've never ridden before.

then again, they (the trails) also gave me an awesome ride, so we're even. :)

looks like lots of road miles for a bit until things heal inside. (or some gentle trail miles... shhh!)

well, more thoughts about the trip has revealed my favorite quote from alex, while i was taking a shade break on the entrada bluffs section-

'man, those flies were all over my $hit before i even got my shorts up!'

here's a few more pictures

- on mary's loop




















- mmm... a shade break is good!




















- more views from amasa back
















- you can see the moisture vaporators down in the valley here. wonder if luke is home... didn't see him on the landspeeder. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the broken rib club. Stay away from the dbl repeat.

Good seeing you the other day. Wet, biking and the pain well muted ; )

Come on up and heckle us at Lumberjack. Maybe you'd like to sneak out and do a lap for me?

9:41 PM  
Blogger SMH said...

Heal soon! Thanks again for the Sit & Ski disk.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home