Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm in!

well, as committed as i am to being as non-committal as possible, i've purchased my plane ticket to salt lake city for the kokopelli trail race in may! i'm tingling with delight as i write, it's going to be such an awesome ride! alex and i will be flying out on the wednesday before the race to scout some the night riding sections at the start and make any last minute adjustments. like finding the nearest superbestwallymartycostconglomo and wandering aimlessly looking for that one essential item that got left behind. like a spare drivetrain and some sanity. haha. hmm... too many likes in there methinks. somewhere i'm sure, an old english teacher is crawling her grave.

this is definitely going to be one of those: 'i'll have a hostess display rack and a bottle of hershey's syrup to wash it down' type races. :) i doubt i'll get to have any hot food like this guy did, but he has a good story about riding the trail.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjsbike said...

Jimmy,

I wished I could go with you and Alex to the KTR. I was looking forward to going. I got to do something about work getting in the way of racing?

----Chad

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home